Do you have closets, rooms, and a garage overflowing with kids' clothing, toys, baby equipment and furniture you no longer use? With our twice yearly Pass-It-On consignment sale, you can now clear out your premium used items and make money at the same time!
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Pick out and prepare your premium used children's, juniors and maternity items including books, toys, bedding, furniture, bikes, etc.
2. Sign-up to sell and work our sale (both workers and sellers receive special benefits). Drop off items (at scheduled time) then sit back and earn 70% of the proceeds while we sell your items!
3. Come back and claim your unsold items or donate them to Acworth United Methodist Church (tax donation provided) to benefit local schools and AUMC Missions.
Our proceeds benefit the AUMC Children’s & Family Ministry as well as local and foreign missions.
Great Bargains on gently-used items
- Clothing-infant through teen sizes
- Maternity clothes
- Infant furniture and equipment
- Toys, books, games, outdoor equipment, bikes, etc.
Worker’s Presale 2/27/14
Public Sale Friday 2/28
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Seller’s Presale 2/27/14
9:00-1:00pm Saturday 3/01
(many items ½ price)
$1 Dash - Ticket required
4:00pm – Workers
4:10pm - Sellers & Special Invitation
Worker & Seller Preview Sales and $1 Dash open to current sale workers & sellers (ticket required). Public Sale is open to the general public.